Real estate in Troodos is a suitable option for those who love mountains and fresh mountain air. Here are picturesque landscapes, the most popular ski resorts, as well as famous architectural monuments.
Troodos is the largest mountain range in Cyprus. Located in the central part of the island. Here are ancient mines, ancient Byzantine churches and monasteries. Amazing place for vacation or permanent residence.
Reasons to buy a home in Troodos:
- The ski resort attracts tourists from all over the world, so there is a high demand for housing.
- The area is not only beautiful and interesting in terms of skiing. Here are the most beautiful
- monuments of ancient architectural art.
- Clean mountain air, good ecology.
- Comfortable climate: snowy winters and sunny but not too hot summers
- Delicious local cuisine, natural fruits and milk from local farmers
- Secluded environment, calm atmosphere.
The cost of housing here is affordable: apartments can be bought for 80,000 €, a bungalow for 230,000 €, a townhouse for 280,000 €. Villas cost from 340,000 € and up.
The Estate of Cyprus agency will help you find a property in Troodos that is suitable for the price, location and area. Call us and we will make an individual selection of objects for you.