Buying a villa in Cyprus is a real exiting moment. Not a dream house, surrounded by greenery, with huge rooms, terraces and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, not everyone can afford. Villa in Cyprus, the price of which varies from hundreds of thousands to millions of euros – luxury, privilege, indicator of status and high quality of life.
Villas in Cyprus. Features and prices
Sale of villas in Cyprus and the starting price of the transaction depend on many indicators – exclusivity, quality of construction of the house, its location and proximity to the first line. Most often these are mansions with a private beach or mini-golf courses. For villas in Cyprus, prices are set depending on class, footage, distance from the sea and other important factors.
How much does this or that category of housing in different regions cost – from small cottages to exclusive houses? Inexpensive villa sometimes involves a pool, terrace and a small plot of land. With a thorough search, you can still buy a villa in Cyprus at a reasonable price, and more spacious.
Popular villas residences in Cyprus
Villa in Cyprus, which is hardly possible to buy inexpensively, is mostly interesting to wealthy people. Photos of such objects are presented in the catalog. The presence of an expensive villa is always the status, prestige, and the right to obtain a residence permit on the basis of real estate ownership. Where do you most often buy villas in Cyprus?
- in Limassol Marina, where elite private residences with moorings for their own yachts are located
- in the prestigious Agios Tychonas residence in Limassol among the greenery and also near the marina
- in Paphos, where the prices for villas are much lower, and the quality and comfort are not inferior
- in Ayia Napa and Protaras, where you can enjoy privacy and tranquility while being close to the beautiful beaches
- in the vicinity of Limassol there are a lot of villas for sale. Coziness and comfort await you in a 10-minute drive to a major city.