A studio in Cyprus is a profitable housing option that combines an affordable cost and all the conditions for a comfortable stay. You can buy housing on the island for permanent residence, recreation or renting out. This is an investment that will pay off quickly and, thanks to the liquidity of the property, will bring good returns in the future.
We will help you buy a studio apartment in Cyprus safely and profitably. Our catalog contains a large selection of housing in the most popular cities on the island. Choose the best option, and we will take care of the fast completion of the transaction.
Why is prifitable to buy an apartment in Cyprus
The Republic of Cyprus is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Europe. Buying a studio in Cyprus is a great opportunity to invest and get affordable housing on the Mediterranean coast. Thousands of years of history and culture, warm maritime climate, fresh fruits and delicious local wine, more than 300 sunny days a year – these are the very reasons why we want to return to the island again and again.
The country has a favorable economic situation. The GDP is constantly growing thanks to the influx of tourists and the development of the business sector. It is profitable to purchase housing here both for permanent residence and for rent. In addition, Cyprus has a favorable tax regime and, in general, quite comfortable living conditions.
Other reasons why you should buy an apartment in Cyprus
- Developed infrastructure. The country boasts an excellent healthcare system, high quality banking and legal services. In addition, there is everything that children need: English, Russian and Greek kindergartens and schools.
- Safety. The crime rate is low here, the residential complexes have good security.
Not a complicated procedure for obtaining citizenship by naturalization. By investing in real estate in Cyprus in the amount of € 300,000 or more, you get the opportunity to obtain a permanent residence permit. And after 7 years of residence on the island, apply for Cyprus citizenship.
- In addition, studio and apartments in Cyprus are getting more expensive every year. Therefore, by buying an object now, you are making a profitable investment.
Studio and apartment in Cyprus: features
In fact, apartments and studio are one and the same type of housing. The fundamental difference lies in the kitchen. If it is combined with a room, then we have a studio. If the kitchen and the room are separate, this type of housing is classified as a one-room apartment.
A studio in Cyprus has an average size of 30-50 m². The single space serves as a kitchen, dining room, living room and bedroom. Also, usually studios have a balcony. The bathroom is often combined with a toilet. A studio in new buildings has a larger area than in non-new housing.
Such housing is ideal for one or two people, for a young family or for temporary residence for a period of vacation.
The choice of housing size, location and other characteristics depends on your goals:
- For permanent residence, it is worth considering all the requirements of your family. Think about the conditions in which you would be comfortable living. It is important to take into account the proximity and convenience of the infrastructure, the particular climate of the region, as well as the rhythm and atmosphere of the city.
- An object for subsequent delivery and rent must be chosen by the sea and preferably in the tourist centers of the country. There you can set a favorable rental price, as well as get a constant influx of tenants.
- If this is an object for investment and resale, then it must be favorably located and grow in value. Therefore, for this purpose it is worth choosing a really high-quality real estate under construction.
Our real estate agency will help you choose housing in Cyprus in accordance with your goals, budget and preferences for the location of the property. The catalog contains a large number of offers for the sale of studios in various cities of Cyprus.
Studio and flat in Cyprus: prices
The cost of a studio apartment depends on the location of the property, its distance from the sea. The following factors also affect prices:
- infrastructure: shops, schools, hospitals;
- transport accessibility;
- the presence and size of the local area, its arrangement: playgrounds, recreation areas, swimming pool, parking, etc;
- year of construction of the building, materials from which it is made;
- floor and view from the window: neighboring building or sea and park.
You can buy an apartment in Cyprus inexpensively in Larnaca. Equipped studio apartments will cost around 85,000 €. Apartments in Cyprus can be bought in Paphos for 70,000 – 80,000 €.
The most expensive objects are in Limassol. This is the tourist and business center of the country. Most tourists and business people flock here. Studios here will be 20% more expensive than, for example, in Larnaca.
How to buy property in Cyprus
The sale of apartments in Cyprus is the main activity of the Estate of Cyprus real estate agency. We have extensive experience with properties on the island. We have a large selection of housing options for different budgets.
We cooperate only with trusted developers. We work with real estate in all cities of the republic: Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos, Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Protaras.
We offer a full range of services for your comfortable and quick purchase of a studio:
- we will help you quickly find an object according to your preferences;
- we organize previews;
- we will solve all legal issues;
- we will accompany the transaction “from and to”;
- will provide after-sales service.
Wherever you are planning to buy an apartment in Cyprus, our company will help you do it conveniently, profitably and safely.